Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Again, I'm showing myself to be quite infrequent!

I keep hoping that the coming of spring will give me a bit more energy and inspiration, and I wouldn't say that I've totally given up hope yet, but sickness has been getting in the way a bit!

I had a really bad sinus cold for about 3 weeks that just drained all of the energy out of me. I always find that I'm playing catch up for a couple of weeks after a down-and-out bout like that! But then we got the stomach flu! (Which it seems *everyone* is getting!) I was probably only sick for about 12 hours but then I was so weak and tired from not being able to eat or drink anything that it's taken me a whole other day (with a nap!) to recover...

So I'm still in catch-up mode!

2 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Praying that you all feel better soon :-)

Abigail said...

Oooh I'm sorry that you're not feeling the greatest lately. =( I can sympathize...it seems our household, too, has been hit with one bug after another! I hope some warm weather and newly found energy finds you soon! Growing a baby and looking after another is hard work! <3