Yes, indeed it is. Although with a temperature of 33 degrees Celsius (with humidity)...it doesn't really feel like it! But the leaves are changing and the world is full of vibrant colours that are a feast for the eyes.
Today could have been just like every other day,
but to make it special, we decided to go for a drive!
We had two missions in mind:
1) Pick out a couple of pumpkins!!
We chose the Prettiest Pumpkin of them all!
2) Go Dumpster Diving!
We absolutely *love* fall and spring cleanup time.
I tend to think that it is resourcefulness that makes us love it so much.
(rather than materialism! :S)
Here's a list of what we got!
- A like new stroller that folds up nice and small (which will be nice for trips to the mall this winter...gotta get exercise in somehow!)
- A little rocking toy for Pumpkin when she is a bit older
- And a slightly worn, but still nice wicker basket!
- We also saw a beat up antique chest as well and really wanted to get it, but just couldn't fit it into the car! :( It was really neat though. It had the name of the man as well as his address and phone number. The number was 193 (I think) and he was from Saskatchewan!
I want to know...
What treasures have you found dumpster diving???