Friday, June 10, 2011

Back Again! :S



I am so bad at being consistent with my blog writing! But I'll make another attempt at posting. We've had a pretty busy but exciting month! I wanted to add more pictures, but my camera is not cooperating! I did manage to get a few added though :-)


We had this little boy and his parents over a few weekends ago.
This picture is probably the best one that we got of them because they are both so busy! 
They just move and talk non-stop! 
But they had so much fun playing with each other. 
And we had so much fun watching them play!

 

And this little one is still growing! This was taken at our 20 week ultrasound.
I'm now at 33 and a half weeks! So just under 7 weeks left. 
I'm feeling really well, Dr. appointments have all been good, there is a lot to be thankful for.


And this is a fruit tart that I made a few days ago! yumm.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful that your baby is growing healthy and that you are feeliing good!! Yay!!

Mrs. Stam said...

the fruits tart look sooo yummy, wow baby is coming soon, and lovely update, yes I/m pretty random today :-)